House Painters in Orange Park, FL
A New Leaf Painting Contractors has been providing top quality residential painting services in the Orange Park area for many years. Our professional, quality work can be seen in our recent projects from your neighborhood.
We guarantee our work. Cost-efficient planning, timely execution, and customer satisfaction have always been our top priorities.
House Painting Requires Multiple Repair Experts—Our Interior & Exterior Painters Can Do It All
You won’t need multiple contractors. Our team of painters can handle all of your residential painting & repair needs and save you money in the process.
Interior House Painting Contractors
Including: Walls, trim, doors, jams, baseboards, crown molding, and much more. Every New Leaf paint project starts with meticulous preparation.
- Clearing the room. Our pro team will remove any furniture and belongings that can be moved from the room. If there are items that for whatever reason cannot be removed, they will be moved to the center of the room and completely covered with a heavy-duty drop cloth.
- Covering and protecting the floors. We take the utmost care when it comes to protecting your floors from damage. Our team will cover the floors and do the appropriate trim taping when necessary.
- Cleaning the walls. A clean wall is the best canvas. We will scrub down your walls with a mild cleanser, rinse, and allow them to dry completely before applying the primer.
Exterior House Painting Contractors
A New Leaf Painting’s expert team members take pride in their work. Our first priority is always customer satisfaction—which starts with our tried-and-true process for truly outstanding results.
Prior to painting, our team will conduct a thorough inspection of your home’s exterior to check for any pre-existing problems, such as cracks and gaps, mildew, mold, and loose trim or other materials. After any issues are identified, our painters will then take the following steps:*
- Power-wash the exterior surface of the home. At A New Leaf Painting, we use a variety of careful methods to power-wash different exterior materials in order to avoid damage. We use a specialized exterior cleaning agent to remove all dirt, soil, and debris from the home, resulting in a perfectly prepped surface.
- Remove old coat of paint or stain. Our team will use specialized scrapers and other tools to remove old paint from the exterior of the home. This critical step ensures a smooth surface for the new coats of paint.
- Remove any mildew. Typically, our power-washing method removes all mildew and mold; if any remains, we use specialized agents to finish them off.
- Caulk and repair cracks or other damage. Filling gaps and cracks with caulk makes for a better painting surface and can block drafts.
Do you have Stucco Cracks or Stucco Repairs?
Do you have Stucco Repairs you need to be fixed prior to painting? When we perform your free estimate, we will inspect your home to locate all areas that have stucco issues and that are not properly caulked and sealed prior to any painting. Stucco Repair Jacksonville, FL. If you have larger deep cracks you might want to read about moisture control issues.
Rotten Wood Repairs
Our Wood Rot Repair and carpentry experts can repair rotten wood, damaged siding, trim, and fascia boards.
OUR PROFESSIONAL EXTERIOR WOOD REPLACEMENT SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Siding replacement – Is most of your siding in good shape—with occasional damaged areas or panels? Encore can match the siding color and grain and replace the damaged areas for a fresh, clean look.
- Replacing damaged shutters – Broken or marred shutters can make your house look old and sad! Let us replace them with completely new shutters or matching replacement parts.
- Fixing damaged framing – Don’t let beat-up framing get worse. Encore can restore the dented and damaged areas.
- Repairing damaged decks and porches – Broken-down porch or deck railings and boards add years to your home’s look. Replacing the parts in disrepair will add new life to your outdoor space!
- Replacing damaged patio covers and balconies – Restoring the wood on your patio or balcony will recharge your exterior recreation space.
Popcorn Ceiling Removal
Sheetrock & Drywall Repairs
Drywall Full-service sheetrock and drywall repair, patching and replacement for your home or office.
Full wallpaper removal, scrapping, drywall repairs, priming, and painting.
Need help picking interior painting colors?
Here are some ideas for bathroom paint colors.
What to consider when picking exterior paint colors!
Concerned about lead paint in the outside of your home?
Professional Residential Painting Service Orange Park, FL
Call today and we will meet with you to discuss your needs and provide a free, detailed proposal afterward. We provide this service to all of our Orange Park customers. Come turn over A New Leaf with us and experience our Peace of Mind painting guarantee!
Interior Painting Services
- Doors & Windows
- French Doors & Windows
- Mantels & Bookshelves
- Paneling & Wainscoting
- Cabinets & Wood Shelves
- Baseboard & Crown Moldings
- Chair Rail Moldings
- Custom Colors
- Wallpaper Removal
- Best Interior Painters
Exterior Painting Services
- Stucco & Concrete
- Brick & Stone
- Wood, Composite & Vinyl Siding
- Doors & Windows
- Fascia & Eaves
- Rain Gutters & Metal Flashing
- Garage Doors & Entry Doors
- Wood & Vinyl Shutters
- Architectural Woodwork
- Decks, Railings and Patio Covers
- Wrought Iron Fences and Railings
- Perimeter Walls
- Best Exterior Painters